Before you do anything else, check this first!!! Follow these steps as of 2016
- Login to Facebook
- Click the down triangle in the top-upper-right-corner on Facebook
- Select settings on the drop down menu.
- Now select privacy on the left hand side.
- Now under the “Who can look me up?” category
- Select Edit for “Do you want search engines outside of Facebook to link to your profile?”
- Make sure you click the check mark next to “Allow search engines outside of Facebook to link to your profile”
- Select close and your are now finished.
Now you can also submit your facebook profile url to google, but the steps above should get your profile indexed by Google and the other search engines within a few days.
Let me know if this works for you in the comments below. Thanks
James Pence – (About)